|MAY 14, 2012 --
The CT State Grange E-mail service has recently undergone a major transformation. This upgrade introduces not only a new look, but new functionalities for users. All State Grange Officers and Committees, as well as all Community Granges, have each been assigned a unique e-mail address (i.e. email@example.com).
The two-part upgrade, which was started in March and completed on April 22nd, includes:
• a new and improved look, with two color themes available
• a more user-friendly access toward touch devices like smart phones and tablets
• the ability to share contacts, calendars and files
• sync mail, contacts and calendar with smart phones and tablets
• store files in your webmail via the MyFiles file storage system and access them from your smart phone, tablet or computer
• filter junk mail and receive reports on items marked as junk
• set-up rules for message organization and management
• a new password recovery feature with security questions
• public folders that are shared across all @CTStateGrange.org e-mail accounts
• Secure Webmail and SSL access to accounts (using the same technology as online banking)
• enter and share projects and to-do lists through the new Tasks feature, and track their progress
• user statistics show mail volume sent and received
• Grange contact directory of all @CTStateGrange.org e-mail users, with end-user ability to update profile information
• Blacklists and Whitelists for e-mail filtering
• Add new contacts when sending a message
We are in the process of compiling a manual with screenshots so users can take advantage of all the new features. When completed, the manual will be e-mailed to all users in the system. To access your Grange Webmail e-mail, go to the following link using any web client (such as Internet Explorer, Safari, FireFox, Opera, etc.) http://webmail.ctstategrange.org (note that there is no www)
If you would rather use the SECURE webmail - use this address instead -- http://webmail.ctstategrange.org/secure (again, note that there is no www)
Log-in using your complete e-mail address (firstname.lastname@example.org) and your password.
If you do not know your user name or password, or have any questions, please contact email@example.com and we will assist you in accessing your account.